"[I am] not even two bites into breakfast, and there are already nearly
25 sites that are tracking me. I have navigated to a total of four.” -- Gary Kovacs, Tracking the Trackers
Who is tracking you online?
http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_kovacs_tracking_the_trackers.html
Worth watching,
from Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2012
Life in the Desert Southwest -- consumer issues, product reviews, juicers, raw food, don't get ripped off or scammed, etc. Click on one of the Popular Posts and scroll down to view the full text, or keep scrolling down for the Chronological Posts, Alphabetical Index of Topics, and Desert Slide Show. If these posts help you or entertain, please donate whatever you can with the PayPal "Donate" button, even $1 or $2, to help support this effort. Gratefully yours, Southwest Desert Blogger
HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG
Popular Posts
-
Today it is 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) in the shade and bound to get hotter as the afternoon progresses. Enough small talk. The news is, I ...
-
Reader comments and feedback regarding the Omega VRT 350 HD Juicer: Dave wrote, "...a little bit slow and noisy..." Anonymou...
-
Summer has hit the point of entropy*. Nothing much is happening. Everything is hot. The water is hot. The air is hot. The breeze is hot...
-
We have a break in the monsoonal weather so I have been outside looking for flowers. I found several tiny mammillaria cacti, growing in the...
-
Lost your Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Crescent Tool? That's the search term of the week. I've seen it before, so here is what ...
-
It was nice, cool, and cloudy this morning but the sun came out. As I've told you before, the skies are not cloudy all day here in the ...
-
My Halloween Tarantula -- Trick or Treat? We are getting a taste of cool Southwest Desert weather. The temperature dipped into the high ...
-
I once heard Ralph Nader speak at the nearest state university. You might think this sort of event would not be well attended in a red stat...
-
Once a week I meet one of my friends at a fancy pants bread and pastry shop. You know, those places where they sell overpriced little thing...
-
Have you sold any of your old gold lately? Thinking of selling some of your unused, broken, or unloved gold jewelry? As you may have read ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment