Lost your Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Crescent Tool? That's the search term of the week. I've seen it before, so here is what you do if you lost your Crescent Tool:
1. go to www.powerjuicer.com/costco
2. order your part
3. while you are at it, maybe you should order 2 in case you lose it again:)
4. notice how much cheaper these replacement parts are than the replacement parts for the OmegaVRT350HD... a whole lot cheaper! Not only did you save a bundle buying the JackLaLanne's Power Juicer, but cha-ching$$, you save another bundle on replacement parts and shipping.
Glad I could be of help,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c) 2013
Life in the Desert Southwest -- consumer issues, product reviews, juicers, raw food, don't get ripped off or scammed, etc. Click on one of the Popular Posts and scroll down to view the full text, or keep scrolling down for the Chronological Posts, Alphabetical Index of Topics, and Desert Slide Show. If these posts help you or entertain, please donate whatever you can with the PayPal "Donate" button, even $1 or $2, to help support this effort. Gratefully yours, Southwest Desert Blogger
HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG
Popular Posts
-
Today it is 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) in the shade and bound to get hotter as the afternoon progresses. Enough small talk. The news is, I ...
-
Howdy folks, Today, as I write this, the temperature is 112 degrees (Fahrenheit). The humidity is 4 percent. It's hot and it's dr...
-
Reader comments and feedback regarding the Omega VRT 350 HD Juicer: Dave wrote, "...a little bit slow and noisy..." Anonymou...
-
Lost your Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Crescent Tool? That's the search term of the week. I've seen it before, so here is what ...
-
It was nice, cool, and cloudy this morning but the sun came out. As I've told you before, the skies are not cloudy all day here in the ...
-
Summer has hit the point of entropy*. Nothing much is happening. Everything is hot. The water is hot. The air is hot. The breeze is hot...
-
What is going on with folks who drive the Toyota Prius car? I don't know how it is in your town, but out here, folks who drive a Prius ...
-
I once heard Ralph Nader speak at the nearest state university. You might think this sort of event would not be well attended in a red stat...
-
Today the Sun and Moon are both in the astrological sign of Pisces -- the fish. It is new moon this afternoon in the Southwest Desert and t...
-
We have a break in the monsoonal weather so I have been outside looking for flowers. I found several tiny mammillaria cacti, growing in the...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment