| The ruler measures inches. What is this material I found in my Omega VRT 350 HD juice? | One picture = 1000 words. |
Life in the Desert Southwest -- consumer issues, product reviews, juicers, raw food, don't get ripped off or scammed, etc. Click on one of the Popular Posts and scroll down to view the full text, or keep scrolling down for the Chronological Posts, Alphabetical Index of Topics, and Desert Slide Show. If these posts help you or entertain, please donate whatever you can with the PayPal "Donate" button, even $1 or $2, to help support this effort. Gratefully yours, Southwest Desert Blogger
HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG
Popular Posts
-
Today it is 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) in the shade and bound to get hotter as the afternoon progresses. Enough small talk. The news is, I ...
-
Howdy folks, Today, as I write this, the temperature is 112 degrees (Fahrenheit). The humidity is 4 percent. It's hot and it's dr...
-
We have a break in the monsoonal weather so I have been outside looking for flowers. I found several tiny mammillaria cacti, growing in the...
-
Summer has hit the point of entropy*. Nothing much is happening. Everything is hot. The water is hot. The air is hot. The breeze is hot...
-
Reader comments and feedback regarding the Omega VRT 350 HD Juicer: Dave wrote, "...a little bit slow and noisy..." Anonymou...
-
Today the Sun and Moon are both in the astrological sign of Pisces -- the fish. It is new moon this afternoon in the Southwest Desert and t...
-
Have you sold any of your old gold lately? Thinking of selling some of your unused, broken, or unloved gold jewelry? As you may have read ...
-
Lost your Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Crescent Tool? That's the search term of the week. I've seen it before, so here is what ...
-
It was nice, cool, and cloudy this morning but the sun came out. As I've told you before, the skies are not cloudy all day here in the ...
-
Sorry Anonymous, I won't publish any comments from folks who don't have enough courage to identify themselves. To you I say, ...
Monday, February 6, 2012
Omega Vertical Juicer VRT 350 HD String of the Day Post #2
I could do the string of the day daily, but thought it too trite. However, today I juiced 3 carrots, 3 sweet potatoes, one peeled cucumber, a couple of handfuls of tender baby salad greens, and several handfuls of baby spinach. FYI all were organic except for the cucumber. And now Southwest Desert Blogger presents . . . the Omega VRT 350HD string of the day photo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment