HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Got More Omega VRT350HD Search Terms

Howdy to all you Omega VRT 350HD folks around the world.  Here are a few of the more original search terms that led you to my site.
1.  fibrous veggies clogging omega vrt350hd










2.  is omega replacing the vrt 350 hd










3.  leaking from the bottom of omega vrt350hd
Veggie fibers clogging the Omega VRT 350HD, view looking down into the juicer bowl
I experienced  numbers 1 and 3.  As for number 2, I don't know.  Do you mean, "Are they replacing it with a replacement juicer?"  If so, I got a replacement, but the same problems persisted.  Browse back in time to see my experience with the OmegaVRT350HD juicer, replacement juicer, strings of the day posts, etc.  
I finally returned the Omega.  I did not enjoy the problems I had with it on a daily basis. Good luck with your VRT 350HD.  
If you don't get satisfactory performance from the expensive juicer you own, I hope you can return it and get your money back.  You deserve to be happy with your juicer and your juice.

Happy trails to you, 
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2012

No comments:

Post a Comment