HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Omega VRT350HD Vertical Juicer Update #3

It has been a full week since I sent my "defective" Omega Vert back to Omega for a replacement.  Today I phoned Omega, and they were busy.  Problems?  I asked when I should expect to receive my replacement juicer.  I was told 5 business days from today.  That means I will have gone two full weeks without my new juicer!

Luckily I have my old juicer which works well.  Otherwise, I would be high and dry without fresh juice for two weeks.  Today I juiced a small sweet potato with my usual carrot, celery, spinach, and apple.  The sweet potato was a wonderful addition.  It gave the juice a rich quality and creamier texture.  I will get another little sweet potato and have that juice again.  It is a smooth, tasty, drink.

Still waiting for an Omega that works well,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2011   P.S.  To support this blog, use discount code WAL660 for $5 off first purchase at www.iherb.com .  They sell nutritional supplements, raw supplements (Garden of Life), raw and organic food such as tahini, coconut oils, energy bars, goji, etc., herbs, teas, organic and natural shampoos, conditioners, skin creams and lotions, cosmetics, dry skin brushes, Madre Labs acai and Cafeceps, organic soaps, raw organic cacao, organic raw chia seed, hemp seed, seaweed, nuts, kelp noodles, oils, homeopathics, organic pet food, etc. at discounts.  Currently, they ship free for US orders of $20 or more.  They also ship internationally.  Just enter code WAL660 at check out.    Plus, there are helpful product reviews.   And more free:  iherb offers a variety of FREE PRODUCTS to sample, so be sure to select one with your order. www.iherb.com .  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment