It has been a full week since I sent my "defective" Omega Vert back to Omega for a replacement. Today I phoned Omega, and they were busy. Problems? I asked when I should expect to receive my replacement juicer. I was told 5 business days from today. That means I will have gone two full weeks without my new juicer!
Luckily I have my old juicer which works well. Otherwise, I would be high and dry without fresh juice for two weeks. Today I juiced a small sweet potato with my usual carrot, celery, spinach, and apple. The sweet potato was a wonderful addition. It gave the juice a rich quality and creamier texture. I will get another little sweet potato and have that juice again. It is a smooth, tasty, drink.
Still waiting for an Omega that works well,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2011 P.S. To support this blog, use discount code WAL660 for $5 off first purchase at www.iherb.com
. They sell nutritional supplements, raw supplements (Garden of
Life), raw and organic food such as tahini, coconut oils, energy bars,
goji, etc., herbs, teas, organic and natural shampoos, conditioners,
skin creams and lotions, cosmetics, dry skin brushes, Madre Labs acai
and Cafeceps, organic soaps, raw organic cacao, organic raw chia seed,
hemp seed, seaweed, nuts, kelp noodles, oils, homeopathics, organic pet
food, etc. at discounts. Currently, they ship free for US orders of $20 or more. They also ship internationally. Just enter code WAL660 at check out. Plus, there are helpful product reviews. And more free: iherb offers a variety of FREE PRODUCTS to sample, so be sure to select one with your order. www.iherb.com . Thanks.
Life in the Desert Southwest -- consumer issues, product reviews, juicers, raw food, don't get ripped off or scammed, etc. Click on one of the Popular Posts and scroll down to view the full text, or keep scrolling down for the Chronological Posts, Alphabetical Index of Topics, and Desert Slide Show. If these posts help you or entertain, please donate whatever you can with the PayPal "Donate" button, even $1 or $2, to help support this effort. Gratefully yours, Southwest Desert Blogger
HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG
Popular Posts
-
Today it is 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) in the shade and bound to get hotter as the afternoon progresses. Enough small talk. The news is, I ...
-
Howdy folks, Today, as I write this, the temperature is 112 degrees (Fahrenheit). The humidity is 4 percent. It's hot and it's dr...
-
It was nice, cool, and cloudy this morning but the sun came out. As I've told you before, the skies are not cloudy all day here in the ...
-
Reader comments and feedback regarding the Omega VRT 350 HD Juicer: Dave wrote, "...a little bit slow and noisy..." Anonymou...
-
Lost your Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer Crescent Tool? That's the search term of the week. I've seen it before, so here is what ...
-
What is going on with folks who drive the Toyota Prius car? I don't know how it is in your town, but out here, folks who drive a Prius ...
-
Today the Sun and Moon are both in the astrological sign of Pisces -- the fish. It is new moon this afternoon in the Southwest Desert and t...
-
With the price of gold currently at $1680 (USD) some sources say it is a bargain, down from the early September highs around $1900 (USD) per...
-
Once a week I meet one of my friends at a fancy pants bread and pastry shop. You know, those places where they sell overpriced little thing...
-
I made a vegetable juice today that was so pulpy I had to drink it through a straw. I do not like the pulpy juice the Omega VRT 350HD juice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment