HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Friday, December 2, 2011

More Omega VRT 350 HD Complaints

I made a vegetable juice today that was so pulpy I had to drink it through a straw.  I do not like the pulpy juice the Omega VRT 350HD juicer produces.  After sucking down the juice, I realized something was in my throat.  I pulled out a vegetable string that was over 2 inches long.  This never happened with my old juicer.  The amount of strings in my Omega VRT 350 HD juice is unacceptable and becoming a potential health hazard.  The strings also get jammed into the pulp exit port and are very hard to clean.  I have to try to dislodge a wad of strings and pulp from a very narrow space.  Nearly every other day the juice overflows onto the motor housing.  I suspect it is leaking into the motor housing because I can fit the corner of a paper towel into the places the rubber-like area meets the hard plastic.

Maybe I will add more to this post later.  There are more problems with the way the plastic parts are machined.  It is sloppy.  Enough pulp for now.

Get info on a 10 Day Juice Fast (feast) and a 7 Day Raw Food Challenge and a FREE eBook with juice and smoothie recipes at http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1383344  Scroll down to check around the site. It is full of informative "blog" videos, recipes, etc.   I have done both the Juice Fast and Raw Food Challenge and recommend both.  The 7 Day Raw Food Challenge was my favorite.  See Southwest Desert Blogger posts from mid July 2011 and September 2011 for my notes on the Raw Food Challenge and the Juice Fast.

Another juicy blog by
Southwest Desert Blogger
C (c)2011  P.S.  To support this blog, use discount code WAL660 for $5 off first purchase at www.iherb.com .  They sell nutritional supplements, raw supplements (Garden of Life), raw and organic food such as tahini, coconut oils, energy bars, goji, etc., herbs, teas, organic and natural shampoos, conditioners, skin creams and lotions, cosmetics, dry skin brushes, Madre Labs acai and Cafeceps, organic soaps, raw organic cacao, organic raw chia seed, hemp seed, seaweed, nuts, kelp noodles, oils, homeopathics, organic pet food, etc. at discounts.  Currently, they ship free for US orders of $20 or more.  They also ship internationally.  Just enter code WAL660 at check out.    Plus, there are helpful product reviews.   And more free:  iherb offers a variety of FREE PRODUCTS to sample, so be sure to select one with your order. www.iherb.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment