HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Raw Week Day 6

The raw foods week is almost done.  One more day to go.  The first 5 days I got tired around noon.  No raw food or green smoothie would keep me awake enough to make it through the afternoon, so I just took a nap for about an hour.  One day I napped 2 hours.  Then, on the 6th day I had plentiful energy throughout the day.  All events went smoothly.  My mind was focused and on point.  All was well.

It is 7:30 in the evening and despite the heat and humidity I AM still going strong.  I will do some paperwork, read, eat a ripe, sweet nectarine as my evening snack, and enjoy the fact that it is below 100 degrees outside.  I will sleep well at night since I haven't had coffee in 10 days.  I even went to the Fancy Pants Bakery (not the real name, nor is it intended to refer to any Bakery with that or similar name) for my weekly meeting with the Genius.  I did not have anything but water with a wedge of lemon.  The Genius wanted to know whether I would be off the raw diet next week.  Technically, yes.  But, who knows?  I told the Genius that bread and sweets are addictive for me.  Genius said they are addictive.  I think the Genius was threatened by my new rawness.

There is no reason to have cooked food on day 8, 9, 10 or 11.  It is too hot to cook and the raw food is still interesting, nourishing, cooling, and healthful.  Will the Genius discriminate against me for being raw?  How will others respond?  Perhaps it will be more sociable to be the high-raw omnivore.  But for now I AM still the a six day 100 percent raw vegan Southwest Desert Blogger.  
*P.S. Check out this excellent link for raw vegan info, FREE smoothie recipes e-Book, videos, and the super 7 Day Raw Food Challenge (the one I completed, with gratitude!) and 10 Day Juice Fast.  I have learned so much from this info.    http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1383344

No comments:

Post a Comment