HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

(301)223-0073 What's your scam?

Today I got 2 calls from this phone number:  (301)223-0073  UNKNOWN NAME.
Yesterday I got 2 calls from that number.
A couple of days before that I got 2 calls from that number.
And 2 calls from that number the day before that...
And a call the day before that...
The phone calls just trigger my voice mail, but never leave a message.  If I answer the call and speak, I get no response.  What's the scam? 
OK UNKNOWN NAME, I'm closing in on you.  I know you are a landline from Williamsport, Maryland.
I know your phone carrier and your zip code.  I know others regard you as scam or spam.  So, just quit the sophomoric misbehavior.
If you Southwest Desert Blogger readers wonder what you get when you phone that number, just go ahead and try.  Let me know.
Let me know if you know anything about this or if you have some of this weirdness going on on your phone.
Is the Federal NO CALL LIST working for anyone out there?
Peeved,
Your Southwest Desert Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment