HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Blogger Format?

Prickly Pear in bloom -- I'm waiting for the fruit

Until I figure out the new Blogger format, which currently seems restrictive and irritating, I may not be posting.  Send me a comment if you want more posts -- I need your feedback regarding what sort of topics interest you, and / or any of your thoughts. 
Scroll down and see my previous posts and the slide show at the bottom of the page -- Is it still there?  There should be a list of post topics down there also, so you can find posts of interest.  Some of the posts are hot, some are not.  I can't even figure out how to edit with the new Blogger.  Where's the "edit" function?

See my most popular post if you scroll down to 12/3/11.  
Recommendation: Check out www.iherb.com for discounts on health foods, raw foods, superfoods, organics, chia, cacao, maca, acai, shampoos, hemp seed, coconut oil, raw food bars, a variety of proteins, vitamins, minerals, herbs, even organic soaps and pet foods.  Use discount code WAL660 at checkout for $5 off first purchase and free shipping for orders over $20.  They ship international.  There are helpful product reviews and other information on the site.  I have been doing business with them for many years and shipping is expedient, the prices are super, and the selection is amazing.  Hope this helps.

If I cannot figure out the new format, this will be the last rodeo.
Your
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2012

No comments:

Post a Comment