HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Omega Vertical Juicer VRT 350 HD String of the Day Post #3

Today I juiced carrots, one apple, a handful of alfalfa sprouts, and organic spring mix, which is fresh, tender, little baby lettuce and greens -- you know, the type you can buy in bulk or purchase in a one pound recyclable plastic box.   And now Southwest Desert Blogger presents . . . the Omega VRT 350HD string of the day photo:
Measure in inches. 
 This is the last in the "string of the day" series.  I do not enjoy this stringy material in my Omega VRT 350 HD juice.  In my opinion, juice should not have strings in it.  The sound of the VRT350HD juicer squeaking has grown old. I will no longer try to invent ways to clean places that their cleaning brush does not fit.

VRT 350HD juicer spout with solid plastic piece in the middle:  the space between the solid rectangular piece hanging down in the middle of the spout and the wall of the spout  is less than one-half inch.  You can see the sort of material that gets caught there.  In one of my many posts reviewing the VRT 350HD I tried to guess the purpose of this rectangular piece. [see post dated Oct. 29, 2011, et al.] 

I am getting rid of this Omega.  Good riddance.  Adios.  Bon Voyage.  Bye-bye.  Cheerio.  Sayonara.  Adieu.  Arrivederci.  Au revoir.  Auf wiedersehen.  Ciao babe. My 16 year old juicer can juice stringy  vegetables such as celery and chard stems without a single string in the juice.  It can juice root vegetables, greens, ginger, fruits, and anything else I have put through it without strings or particulate pulp. The old juicer produces a juice that is smooth and clean.  I find it produces a sweeter carrot juice than the VRT350HD.  I cannot explain why.  It has less parts to clean and actually cleans faster than the VRT350HD!  Finally, I don't have to get the grit out from between my teeth after drinking my old juicer's juice.  With the VRT350HD there was the need to brush and floss the solid material in the juice out of my teeth!  No mas!

May all your juice be smooth and sweet,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2012  P.S.  Support this blog by using code WAL660 for $5 off first purchase at www.iherb.com .  They sell nutritional supplements, raw supplements, raw and organic food such as tahini, coconut oils, energy bars, goji, etc., herbs, teas, organic and natural shampoos, conditioners, skin creams and lotions, cosmetics, dry skin brushes, Madre Labs acai and Cafeceps, soaps such as Dr. Bronner's Castile, raw cacao, organic chia seed, hemp seed, seaweed, nuts, seaweed noodles, oils, homeopathics, organic pet food, etc. at discounts.  Currently, they ship free for orders of $20 or more.  They also ship internationally.  Just enter code WAL660 at check out.    Plus, there are helpful product reviews.   And more free:  iherb offers a variety of FREE PRODUCTS to sample, so be sure to select one with your order.  I think you will find iherb prices lower than your local store.   www.iherb.com -- check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment