HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Low Tech Again

What the heck is the "make your phone your wallet" thing?  Is the new eye(I)phone going to have a compartment for bills and credit cards?  That would be pretty cool except for when you put the phone up to your ear and your wad of cash is interfering with reception.  You genius fellas at the fruit named tech device company are probably liking this cash compartment idea and starting to work on it right now.  You've got to get the bugs out, i.e., be sure the cash does not cover up the internal antenna.

Here is a low tech solution:  Just invent an eye(I)phone shell that is hollow.  It looks like the prestigious phone, but no innards.  It opens like a cigarette case and you put your money inside it.  It could have internal pockets for bills and credit cards.  There you go.  I made your phone your wallet.  It just isn't your phone any more.

How's your cell phone bill?  I think my cell phone is the cell phone company's wallet.  Whenever they need money, they tap me.  Maybe the slogan should be "make your cell phone our wallet."  This is a short blog.  I don't want to go over my allotted minutes.

Breaking a sweat in the 100 degree heat,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2011

No comments:

Post a Comment