HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Monday, August 13, 2012

Got More Search Terms?

These search terms got you to Southwest Desert Blogger this week:
omega vrt brush broke










omega vrt complain










omega vrt350 juicer leaking










omega vrt350 strainer










omega vrt350hd and how can you keep juice
Brush broke?  RIP (rest in peace).  How did you break it?  I suggest getting a dish cleaning brush at a discount store.  More bristles to clean the screen more easily no matter what juicer you have.  My opinion:  The Omega VRT 350HD brush is of little use anyway.  There are so many hard to clean little areas on the VRT350HD, plus all the other problems, I just sent it back to where I got it. 
Omega VRT complain?  Join the club.  Folks come to this site with Omega VRT "issues" so you are not alone.  Complain to the folks who sold it to you.  What would you like them to do about it?  Return your money?  Ask for what you want.  That juicer cost too much for you to complain.
Get happy.
Omega VRT350 juicer leaking?  How well I remember that mess.  Glad I got rid of it.  We put folks on the moon decades ago.  Why can't we make a juicer that doesn't leak?
I worried that the juice leaked into the motor housing.  Who knows?  The official response amounted to blame the victim.  Are you doing something wrong?  Should you dice the produce before juicing?  :-)  Don't blame me.  Then again, sometimes stuff just happens.
Omega 350HD strainer?  As I've said in my strainer post, "Don't strain yourself." See 2/2/2012 post.
Omega VRT350HD and how can you keep juice?  Probably best to keep it in the fridge, on ice, in a cooler...keep it cold and sealed, as in a jar with tight-fitting lid.  I would keep my jar in a zip lock baggie for transport, such as to work, in case the jar leaks.  The zip locks can be reused.  I found the Omega VRT350HD vegetable juice separated within an hour or two.  I did not expect that.  Yes, most juice will separate, but I thought the VRT350HD juice was said to be more stable.
One of the informational items that came with the juicer states "Store Juice Up to 72 Hours!"  Silly me, I thought that meant it would be good for 72 hours.  Depends upon your definition of good. There was a picture of two glasses of juice. The caption reads "VERT Which would you rather drink?  Our Juice or Their Juice" and below Our Juice is a picture of a glass of juice with a bit of a head on it.  The color is consistent throughout.  The Their Juice glass has some foam too, but the juice has separated (if you know what I mean).  Sorry Omega, in my fridge your juice separated too.
Run some tests and let me know your findings.
Send me some feedback, findings, opinions and I may publish them.
Sincerely,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c)2012
P.S.  I don't run ads that track you!  One way you can support this blog is by shopping for your nutritional supplements, natural products, health foods, healthy pet foods, organic lotions, soaps, shampoos, etc. at a discount at www.iherb.com and using discount code WAL660 for $5 off first purchase.  Enter the code at checkout.  They ship internationally.  Be sure to add one freebie with your order.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment