HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Got Search Terms?

Here is a partial list of the search terms that got you to my site during the past week:
omega vrt bowl is stuck










omega vrt350 banana










omega vrt350 problems










too pulpy omega 350









omega vrt350hd parts










omega vrt350 which strainer should i use to juice carrots
To the person with the stuck bowl, I had that problem, too.  It was so hard to twist the bowl off the base unit.  It was one of the frustrating, daily issues with the Omega VRT350HD.
To the person with "problems", just scroll back in time on this blog and see all the posts detailing my Omega VRT350HD problems.  This started back in September of 2011. See September posts and 1/14/12, etc.
To the person with "too pulpy Omega 350", I have photos of the pulp I strained out of the juice, photos of the pulp and strings clinging to the jar, photos of the strings I pulled out of the juice and measured ... you get the idea.  For a while I posted the Omega Vrt350HD String of the Day!
Was my Omega VRT350HD juice too pulpyYou bet!  I had to brush and floss after drinking that juice.  Not pleasant juice in my opinion.  See 11/1/11 post, etc.
To the "Omega VRT350HD parts" person, I tried replacement parts.  The problems persisted.  Good luck amigo.  See post 10/29/11, et al.
To the "Omega VRT350HD banana" person, don't bother juicing bananas.  Just make smoothies.  See my smoothie recipe posts.  Just scroll down to the end of this blog and see the Southwest Desert slide show and click "bananas" or "smoothie" on the list of Labels.  It will take you to the posts.





















To the "Omega VRT350HD which strainer should i use to juice carrots" person, see my strainer post, 2/2/2012.  Don't strain yourself.  It has a photo of the "more pulp" strainer.  Want more pulp?  Just scoop it out of the pulp ejection port and stir it into your juice.  Seems to me we want less pulp.  So, I finally returned my Omega VRT350HD, and it wasn't easy, and bought a Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer for under $100.  See 6/8/12 post.  The juice is pulp-free, the replacement parts, should I need any, cost under $10 each (including shipping!), and none of the parts stick to each other.  Bonus:  The Jack LaLanne juicer, screen, and other parts are so much easier to clean than the pricey OmegaVRT350HD.
That's my opinion,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. (c) 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment