HELP SUPPORT THIS BLOG

Popular Posts

Friday, November 15, 2013

Got pesty calls from (706) 805-1775 and they hung up on me!

Who is CARDMEMBER SVCS caller ID # (706) 805-1775?  They call me often, twice today and it is only 2 PM.  They tell me it is my last chance to get some lower rates or something regarding credit card debt.  But, I don't have credit card debt!  So I pressed a button when prompted and was put on hold.  When a human answered, I told her,  "I am on the Do Not Call Registry list. Please take my number off your list" and before I finished, she hung up on me.

A quick search of the (706) 805 1775 phone number resulted in my discovering the phone is located in Athens GA.  There are several similar phone numbers they may be using.  In addition, there were several comments from others who have gotten these frequent, sometimes irrelevant calls from this number.

Got pesky calls from (706) 805-1775?  Let us know.  Then file the brief complaint form on the DO NOT CALL Registry site https://www.donotcall.gov/  .  You can also register your phone # at that site to get on the DO NOT CALL Registry.

Don't stand for the abuse.  Do it now!

Peeved,
Southwest Desert Blogger
C. c. 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment